OPCC 2020 General Pool Rules
Pool is open daily 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.
All members and guest must exit the pool gate no later than 7:00 pm.
- Use of the pool at any time is at the swimmers’ risk. All injuries or accidents should be reported to the attendant or Pro Shop immediately.
- Members must register upon entering the pool and show their 2018 Pool Membership cards. All guests must present a daily wrist band, or 12 pack pass to the pool attendant and sign in as well.
- No outside Alcoholic Beverages or Food (ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS) may be brought into the pool area. You may bring snack items such as individual size chips or candy bars. Pool food and beverage service is available for delivery from Nineteen Restaurant. Call (910) 406-1419 or ask the attendant.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- SWIMMERS MUST WEAR APPROPRIATE SWIMMING ATTIRE. Bermuda shorts, cut-offs, dungarees, etc. are not considered appropriate swim attire.
- Health Regulations require that children who normally wear diapers wear swim diapers. All other types of diapers are not permitted in the pool. Diaper changing should be done in the appropriate restroom facility area. Diapers are to be disposed of in the provided trash receptacles.
- Children fifteen (15) years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Babysitters must be 16 years or older, and must pay a daily fee or be a member. It is the attending adult’s responsibility to monitor their children and guest, not the pool attendant.
- Children who do not swim or who are not strong swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times when in the pool. It is the attending adult’s responsibility to monitor their children and guest, not the pool attendant.
- No Diving, this includes all head first entry into the pool.
- The following behavior is NOT PERMITTED: spitting, tag games, foul language, running, pushing, dunking, cannonballs, hazardous or noisy activities that disturb other pool guests.
- Glass objects, drinking glasses, and sharp objects are NOT permitted in the pool area. All recyclables and trash should be placed in the proper containers located around the pool.
- Large floatation devices (i.e. inner tubes and air mattresses) are NOT permitted. Frisbees and skateboards are also prohibited. Children’s floatation devices are permitted for non-swimming children up to five (5) years of age. Small toys, rings, balls, water guns, etc. may be permitted depending on the number of persons in the pool and the manner in which the toys are used. Pool attendants have the right to ask you to cease use of these items if other pool guests are bothered by the activity.
- Lifesaving and pool cleaning equipment should be used only for the purposes intended.
- Smoking is NOT permitted within the fenced pool area. There is a provided cigarette/cigar bin located outside the entry gate to dispose and extinguish your cigarette/cigarbutts.
- Pets of any kind are NOT permitted within the fenced pool area, except for certified service canines that are on a leash.
- There will be no rain checks issued. Each patron purchasing a day pass or using a punch card is responsible to know the weather conditions and have made the decision to make the purchase.
- Members have priority at the pool. There will be no daily passes sold to the General Public when there are only 3 tables left for seating.