- Only Members and guests that accompany the member(s) may walk and play golf at Olde Point CC.
- NO walking off the starting tee until after 9:30 AM. Members may walk nine holes off the other side until 8:30am.
- There will be no exceptions!
Rain Check Policy:
- Rain checks will be issued to players when the rain begins after they have already tee’d off.
- No rain check will be issued when it is already raining when a player tee’s off. It was the player’s choice to begin play in the rain.
Dress Code Policy:
- Men are required to wear slacks or Bermuda-length shorts and collared golf shirts. T-shirts, sleeveless shirts, Clothing with inappropriate or offensive images are not permitted.
- Women are required to wear Bermuda-length shorts, skirts, skorts, capris or slacks. Women may wear sleeveless shirts. Tank-tops or tube-tops are not permitted.
- Attire that is not appropriate—and which may result in refusal of admittance—includes but is not limited to:
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing
- Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
Golf Cart Policy:
Dear Olde Point Country Club customers:
Back in early June the State of North Carolina resumed double occupancy for golf cart use. In an effort to accommodate those customers that prefer their own cart, we have been forced, because of the size of our cart fleet, to eliminate tee times at a tremendous cost. Unfortunately, this accommodation is no longer sustainable.
Therefore, starting Saturday, October 17 2020, all groups of two will be issued one golf cart and groups of 3 or 4 will be issued two golf carts.
On the rare occasion that a customer feels they would prefer their own cart a $22.00 18 hole or $11 9 hole surcharge will be added.
On a separate note any members continuing not to follow the cart path only rules will be subject to a fine member charged to their account for damages incurred to the fairways and collar areas. Fine will be based on man-hours needed to fix ruts in the mud, tire tracks near green etc. Man-hour rates are $30.00 per hour.
We appreciate your continued support.
Olde Point Country Club Management